The fantastic and varied amenities are principal reasons owners and guests choose the Coosawattee River Resort. Throughout the property, abundant amenities are easily accessible, ranging from indoor and outdoor swimming pools, sunning deck, six river parks plus a fully stocked fishing pond, camp sites & picnic pavilions, exercise & weight room, game room, miniature golf, horseshoe pits, tennis courts, basketball courts, pickleball court, dog park, and so much more!
R e s o r t M a p
The Recreation Center
The Recreation Center is the jewel of the Coosawattee River Resort and includes:
- An enclosed, heated Junior Olympic-sized pool with 8-feet at the deep end and a large shallow end for the small ones: It's comfortable swimming year round. The pool utilizes a state-of-the-art saline chlorination system.. The water, as a result, is much easier on eyes, skin, hair, and clothing while still protecting against germs, bacteria and algae.
- A heated kiddie pool is available for the very little ones where they can splash & play in shallow water.
- Off of the Recreation Center's lobby are the Fitness Center and Game Room. The Fitness Center is complete with treadmills, weight machines, free weights, rowing machine, and exercise bikes. Satellite TV and Wi-Fi are also available. The Game Room is a coin-operated arcade with games, pool tables, ping pong table, and an air hockey machine.
- The Recreation Center also has other outside attractions, which include tennis, basketball and pickleball courts, plus an18-hole miniature golf course. The equipment can be check-out at the Recreation Center desk.
- A large covered pavilion at the Recreation Center can be reserved for birthday parties.
Riverside Pool and Park
The Riverside Pool features a large, beautiful outdoor pool. The pool is three to five feet deep throughout. The pool is family-friendly with kids from one to one hundred enjoying the sun and fun. A kiddie pool is also available for toddlers and babies. In the clubhouse, soda and vending machines are stocked for a quick snack. The lower level of the clubhouse offers showers, dressing rooms and restrooms. The Riverside Park features a pavilion and dog park for your furry pals. Fish Trap Park is only a short walk across the Coosawattee River over the swinging suspension bridge.
Foxhound Pool is perhaps the most serene and relaxed of the Resort pools with a 10-foot deep end. Foxhound Pool also has a picnic area and a pavilion, as well as a changing area and restroom. This spot is a quiet and peaceful place to relax.
R e s e r v a t i o n s